DoZ is an internet simulator of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. Here, those that lived via Conflagration have been left to outlive in opposition to starvation, aberrations, fanatical mutants and zombies, illnesses and radiation. And, after all, different survivors.
- Build and craft on the bottom and underground;
- Energy is restored at no cost by meals and on the Shelter;
- Survive: sate your starvation and quench your thirst, recuperate from radiation and illness;
- Follow the story: dozens of characters, a whole lot of quests and notes;
- Choose any car to get round — from bicycle to UAZ;
- Realistic graphics and lighting — day and evening change, volumetric fog;
- Aberration zones are full of mysterious artifacts;
- Gloomy wastelands, darkish forests, anomalous ruins stuffed with zombies, bandits and wild animals;
- Trade and talk with totally different factions — from scientists to navy;
- Gain popularity with factions and characters to obtain distinctive rewards;
- Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, autos;
- 60+ sorts of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
- Stealth Mode: disguise within the bushes, sneak up and kill with out being seen;
- Customize your weapons and armor on a particular workbench;
- Complete occasions: shield allies from zombies or assault camps of fanatics;
- Locations are continually altering: search for airdrops and hidden stashes, discover aberration zones;
- Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons.
- Multiplayer survival recreation mode with buddies: free-for-all PvP;
- Big settlements the place you may talk with different gamers;
- Clan system: improve your individual base and take part in clan wars;
- MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the strolling lifeless;
- Co-op PvE quests;
- NPC allies and pets, together with a canine and robotic canine;
- Build a spy drone and besiege different gamers’ shelters in PvP mode.
You’re one of many survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You discover the Last Territories, the aberration zone that mysteriously survived the conflict. Here, man is extra harmful than beast, right here you will be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn footwear. Somewhere within the Territories, your final good friend, a lone wolf aberration professional, has disappeared. Only he can assist you regain your reminiscence and survive…
– Co-op mode is offered from degree 10! Create a squad or search for a prepared one within the chat.
– The Quiet Grove and the Iron Wastelands can be found in co-op mode.
– Now, in case of loss of life in these locations, your objects will return to the Shelter.
– The Storage is now present in a separate tab within the Store window.
– Bug fixes and efficiency enhancements.
- “APK” set up it in your gadget.
- “com.survival.final” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the sport.